Specialist in Commercialization
SCOPE AND CONTENT OF SERVICES
The Consultant shall perform its functions and duties in accordance with the requirements, rules and procedures set forth in the Grant Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement), the Fiduciary Guide for the recipients of grants for the implementation of the Subprojects (hereinafter the Guide) and other Sub-project documents.
• Development of a strategy for the commercialization of the technology of seasonal accumulation of solar thermal energy for heating and hot water supply of buildings with market research; conducting marketing analysis taking into account market dynamics according to the Fiduciary Guide, the norms of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development;
• study of the regulatory and legal framework and regulatory documents in the field of alternative energy and energy-saving technologies;
• Development of a methodology for calculating the unit cost of production and the cost plan, taking into account the main costs; calculation of the cost of production at various levels of calculated capacity; calculation of income and expenditure plan at various levels of calculated capacity;
• Conducting SWOT analysis of the technology of seasonal accumulation of solar thermal energy with a detailed study of internal, external factors, threat factors
• development of a corporate development strategy for the company taking into account the growth of the thermal energy market;
• development of a policy for promoting technology in the market of Kazakhstan and the countries of the Eurasian Union, with adjustment taking into account changes in the market;
• search for clients and additional sources of financing for the development and promotion of technology for the seasonal accumulation of solar thermal energy;
• maintenance of the customer base, contract management, organization of the reporting system;
• Participation in the development and implementation of implementation programs aimed at promoting products;
• Execution of individual project management orders.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND THE BASIS FOR EVALUATION (EVALUATION CRITERIA)
• Higher economic education;
• Experience in the field of promotion of technology/ marketing/research for at least 3 years;
• Experience in commercializing the technology
• Knowledge of English
• Work experience in public institutions
• Managerial experience of at least 1 year.
The expected period for the provision of services is 19 months from the beginning of the implementation of the subproject
(June 1, 2018), it is expected to sign a contract for the provision of paid services for a period until January 31, 2019, inclusive.
LLP “Greenwell Mechanics” invites individual consultants to provide an expression of interest in the provision of the above services. Interested individual consultants must provide information indicating the qualifications required to perform the services.
Individual consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedures specified in the World Bank’s Handbook “Selection and Employment of Consultants for IBRD Loans, IDA Credits and Grants to World Bank Borrowers” dated January 2011 as amended from July 2014.
Interested individual consultants can obtain additional information by e-mail or telephones listed below during business hours from 9.00 to 18.00 (Astana time).
Expressions of interest are accepted until 18:00 (Astana time) on the third day from the date of publication of the advertisement (the date of publication is considered the first day) to email@example.com and should be submitted in the form of a resume in Kazakh and/or Russian with supporting documents. It is necessary to specify the subject of the letter: “Selection of a specialist in commercialization”